The average customer only knows about 18% of their FTP servers
/Auditor enables you to:
- Discover and identify all of the servers running file transfer software, whether it be MFT (Managed File Transfer) products or native FTP, SFTP or FTPS servers in your network
- Determine how FTP on these servers is secured
- Evaluate the purpose and contribution of file transfer usage on those servers to the business
- Ensure file transfers serving the business are properly secured
- Ensure file transfers that do not contribute in a meaningful way to the business are disabled and stays disabled
- Protect your company from costly and embarrassing breaches of sensitive corporate or customer data
Conduct regular, automated Scans
Maintaining network security requires constant vigilance. Many of our customers have reported that they find new file transfer-enabled servers in their network every week.
To ensure consistent ongoing network security, Sentry Auditor™ can be set up to run at regular intervals and email the scan results to you. New servers enabled for file transfers will be brought to your attention with no effort on your part. This allows you to evaluate them in seconds and decide whether to disable or secure them appropriately, depending upon the needs of the business.